Technical Digital Lead for ASIC Development
Murata Electronics Oy
Murata Finland is developing leading edge gyroscope and accelerometer safety-critical sensors for global automotive, industrial and healthcare markets. We are currently investing in strategic change to develop new ASIC development capabilities in-house. Therefore we are looking for a Senior Technical Digital Lead to our ASIC Development team in Vantaa.
Your main responsibility will be leading digital ASIC development from system level design to mass production ramp up. You will be working with Murata lead engineers, product managers, design team and partners.
In order to be successful in this position, these are the essential qualifications:
- Technical education (e.g. M.Sc., Ph.D. or D.Sc.) with emphasis on microelectronics
- Excellent communication skills in order to understand various requirements and communicate with all teams
- You communicate and negotiate fluently in English
- 8+ years of experience on digital design flow, from specification to production
- Experience in ASIC architectural design including ASIC modeling and algorithm design
- Proven experience in leading local and remote teams and partners
- Experience in advanced digital verification
- DSP development and implementation on silicon
- Experience with mixed signal development and verification
- Proven ability to handle large amount of complex requirements and develop robust design architectures
- Systematic and careful way of working
- You are innovative and interested in working in an international environment
- Experience with safety critical applications is highly appreciated
In this role you have a chance to further develop our unique technology and learn from highly skilled colleagues. Our team members will guide you when needed and we are all supporting each other. With us you have the possibility to develop and challenge yourself as a professional.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology contributing to the advancement of society. We believe that the tiniest things can have the greatest impact. With our innovative sensor technology, cars remain in their lanes, people’s hearts keep beating and bridges do not collapse. The combination of our Finnish roots and Japanese capabilities will enable safe and autonomous driving – in all places.
For more information please contact Tero Sillanpää, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Hopefully you are interested in the position and we will get an opportunity to know you better. Please send your application with resume and salary expectations via the link below until 20th October 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.