We are currently looking for a Technical Diesel System Leader for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and perform the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure the implementation of needed technical solutions and documentation updates. Required task will be mainly design change requests coming from all stakeholders as commissioning, construction, operation staff etc.
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (especially interfaces to Procurement / Construction / Commissioning)
- Participation to Field Intervention Team meeting as required
- Implementation of redlines in diesel design documentation
- Based on the different existing databases, follow up and reporting of related information
- The diesel system leader verifies that above mentioned tasks are well implemented in the project time schedule
- In case of deviation to the expected progress, the leader is entitled to determine action plans, priorities in order to recover a steady situation
- Suitable Engineer degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance)
- Previous Project Technical Manager and Diesel Expert experience preferred
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries
- Strong skill to lead and coordinate technical topics with interfaces to construction and commissioning, including presenting technical solution to configuration board
- Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology knowledge
- Emergency diesel Generator technology expertise and knowledge
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level
- Document writing capacity
- Ability to update electrical design files (as circuit diagrams, data sheets, etc.)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.