Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our company with a Technical Coordinator in the Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Department. The O&M Department is responsible for a wide range of topics, including
- Management of O&M related design and contract activities
- Commissioning management
- Operational readiness
- Technical training
As a Technical Coordinator for the O&M Department, you will work in a number of areas to support the team. Your tasks include (but are not limited to)
- Co-ordination of transmittals and documentation review process
- Tracking and follow-up of team actions/tasks
- Creation of minutes and co-ordinating meetings
- Supporting monthly reporting
- Supporting risk management reporting
- Other activities as needed
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Applicable Bachelor level degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in a regulated field
- Fluency in Finnish and English, Russian is an advantage
- MS Office tools skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of document management tools (Fennovoima uses M-Files)
- Good co-operation and multi-tasking skills, proactive attitude
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation capabilities within Finland.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 10.8.2020: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Oversight Director Vesa Ruuska tel. +358 (0)20 7578 509 on Fri 26.6. at 12:00-13:00 or on Tue 4.8. at 12:00-13:00, or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Tue 7.7. at 14:00-15:00.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki.