Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our team with a Technical Coordinator to Oversight and Culture Department. Oversight and Culture controls the systematics of Fennovoima operations in respect of nuclear safety, safety culture and management system, and ensures the adequacy of Fennovoima preparations for Operation Phase and coordination of other support functions to provide the necessary support. Technical Coordinator works as part of Fennovoima Management System Team, serving the whole department and working as a member of interdiciplinary Technical coordinator team.
Your tasks will include at least
- Observation follow up (NC coordinator for internal NCs, initiatives and safety concerns)
- Observation tool support and training
- Monthly progress report management
- Document circulation of external documents and related tasks (e.g. comment collection, review follow up)
- Assembling letters and transmittals to authorities and to the Supplier
- Follow up of open tasks dedicated to the department
- Updating the Intranet
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: E.g. Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technical / commercial area
- At least few year’s experience in tasks related to document or task management, project coordination or similar coordinating role
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and writing
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 4.11.2019: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact Quality Manager Pirjo Knuuttila +358 (0)20 7578 518 on Tue 22.10.2019 at 15-16 or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Wed 30.10. at 9-10. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
insinööri, Project koordinaattori, projektin hallinta