Telia Inmics-Nebula Oy
Hello, My Name is Katja and I’m leading our Service Operations department. We are now looking for a Team Manager to join our group at Helsinki to our brand new and modern office at Tripla.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Telia Inmics-Nebula's goal is to become the market leader for Modern End-User Services and User-Experience. At Service Operations we are focused on Incident Management in Platforms, Servers, and Network services. We also help the end-users in every IT problem they may have. In short, Service Operations are responsible for receiving, handling, and resolving incident-tickets in a multi-vendor IT -environment.
WHO ARE YOU?
Your job will be leading one of our Service Operations team. You are the manager for the team and together with other Team Managers responsible for making sure we are providing top quality service for our customers.
You will be constantly working together with other Team Managers and making sure that our service production is running smoothly from day to day. You are constantly aware of your team's situation and actively developing new processes and ways to work so that our customers get the best possible service experience. You are familiar with the concept of IT -management and its processes, and an urge to keep improving our service.
- Coaching attitude towards leadership and an ability to create an environment in which everyone can prosper
- Understanding of IT service management. You know what an incident, request or event is, and how they differ from each other
- Experience from different processes in IT -service production
- Prior experience from working in an IT Servicedesk environment
- Ability to prioritize and resource efficiently
- "To get things done" -attitude
- Interest for developing new operating models and ways of working
- Good knowledge of change management, vendor management, and networking
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, our working language is Finnish
With us, you will find a place in our easy-going and modern work community where you can develop your skills and our client's environment. We love to come to work and we promise to do our best to keep you comfortable. You will have the opportunity to influence our policies and improve our services. To be able to succeed in this position we offer you comprehensive onboarding, up-to-date tools, extensive occupational health care, and other great benefits.
If you find this position interesting, apply for the job right away by clicking “APPLY”. The vacant position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate found. Please attach your CV and personal letter. The personal letter should include your salary request. We take applications only via our recruiting system.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch katja.keto(at)inmicsnebula.fi. The last day to apply is 24.5.2020.
WELCOME TO TELIA – HOME TO YOUR NEXT BIG OPPORTUNITY!