Team Manager, Connectivity Services (Helsinki, Tampere)
Elisa has been notified as a global forerunner in providing modern Telecom services with modern technologies. Cloud Services business unit offers cloud infrastructure for Elisa's services and production functions. Cloud Services operates and develops also critical telecom services on top of cloud infrastructure. Cloud based operations and automation development is driving us towards more agile and efficient services. We are working in a strong co-operation with our business units and technology partners.
We are now looking for a Team Manager to our Connectivity Services.
In this position you will have a great opportunity to be right in the center of mobile broadband and 5G core network development – and also transforming critical telco services to the cloud! As a Team Manager you will be working with a team consisting of 10 highly professional Technical Specialists.
Your main tasks in this role
- Development of mobile broadband and 5G core by technology decisions, architecture and roadmap planning, testing and piloting and finally by deploying to production
- Managing mobile broadband and 5G core by capacity and lifecycle management and e2e quality assurance – satisfied customer is our first priority
- Team Management, including HR matters, coaching and professional guidance
We expect you to have
- Significant experience (>5 years) in leading a team of Technical Specialists. Capability of providing professional guidance and enabling the team to succeed.
- Competences/technical understanding in wide range of mobile network technologies especially around mobile broadband, evolved packet core and 5Gcore, including IP-network competences. Telco area cloud transformation knowledge and experience.
- Previous experience in service development, service assurance and operational management of critical telco services.
- Strong experience in vendor – and subcontractor management including procurement and agreement negotiations.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Tech/Engineering
- Fluent English and Finnish (spoken and written)
Most of our team is based in Helsinki and some in Tampere, but like the rest of the elisians, we can work flexibly wherever and whenever it suits us best. Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can't wait for you to join us! Check out more reasons to join us.
Interested? Send us an application as soon as possible and we will get in touch with you! For questions or further discussion, don't hesitate to get in touch with Mika Pyyppönen at mika.pyypponen [at] elisa.fi.
We will perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which in turn requires having been a resident of Finland for a good number of years before the security clearance can be done.