Team Leader, Optics
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 12.12.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
You will work at Vaisala Weather Factory as Team Leader for the Optics Team. You will be responsible for the daily management and supervising the team. This position is located in Vantaa, and you will report to Head of Weather Factory.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility of the daily operations
- Managing the deliveries according to planned schedule
- Guidance and onboarding
- Ensuring high quality, following the metrics
- Capacity management in co-operation with other teams and functions
- Participation in organizing the development actions
- Support for new product introductions
- HR-related activities
- Team development and leadership
- Participation in projects at Vaisala Operations
To be successful in this role, you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of collective agreement and employment laws, understanding the role of the Team Leader
- Knowledge of the processes within own responsibility area
- Documentation management skills
- IT skills, including knowledge of ERP and Product data management systems
- Language skills: Finnish and English
- Understanding the production management
- Ability to cope with various things at the same time
- Decision making skills
You preferably have at least 6 years´ experience in the Manufacturing area. Previous experience as a Team Leader as well as knowledge of optical instruments is a plus.
You are result-orientated, active communicator and you have good problem solving skills. You understand the importance of high quality requirements and promoting the team work.
For further information please contact Mari Toivo, Head of Weather Factory (+358 40 826 7527), available on Friday, 13th of December between 13-15pm and on Friday, 20th of December between 13-15 pm.
Please send your application and CV by 31st of December 2019.