LUMI features a distributed user support team (top HPC specialists from nine consortium countries) that handles the support requests from the LUMI users. In addition, the user support team maintains and develops LUMI's scientific software portfolio, delivers user training and prepares user documentation. The support team is backed up by their local organizations and the whole consortium. In the LUMI user support team you will be at the forefront of the European supercomputing!
We are looking for an expert in scientific computing with a strong interest in supercomputing and who enjoys solving users' problems and developing a modern HPC environment. We value the following skills and capabilities:
• Practical experience in using modern supercomputer systems.
• Background in science and/or in supporting scientists.
• Knowledge of at least one HPC language (Fortran, C, C++) and parallel programming.
• Solid Linux skills.
• Experience in end-user training or providing university education in scientific computing
• Leading projects and/or teams.
We expect from the candidate some flexibility with the working hours and readiness for some work-related traveling. The job will be based in either Espoo or Kajaani, with flexibility for remote working.
Please send your application by 23rd September through our recruitment pages www.csc.fi/careers.