Team Leader Inbound Logistics
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 2.11.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
Inbound Logistics Team leader leads the operational functions in the main warehouse and material replenishment to Vaisala production. This position is located in our headquarters in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
▪ Daily Management of people and workflow
▪ Responsibility of main warehouse daily performance
▪ Promoting continual improvement practices (PDCA) in main warehouse
▪ 5S development in main warehouse
▪ Increasing data driven automation of daily processes, e.g. automated warehousing machines and autonomous mobile robots
▪ Participating in development projects together with cross-functional development resources
We are looking for a strong leader with excellent managerial and leadership skills, a mindset for LEAN and a positive attitude towards change.
To succeed in this position, the following skills and knowledge will help you:
▪ Strong ability to coach and influence people
▪ Systematic problem solving skills
▪ Familiarity and practical experience with LEAN methods
▪ Understanding of system level thinking and processes.
▪ Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment
As part of Materials Management team, you are an open and co-operative team player and open to experiment with new technologies. You communicate well both in Finnish and in English.
You have 3+ years’ of work experience in manufacturing and/or logistics environments in a operative team leader role. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in logistics or supply chain management is a plus.
Please send your application and CV, including salary expectation by November 17th 2019. For further information, you can contact Ia Talus-Suoniemi by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (044 9709467) on Friday 8th November between 11-14pm or Thursday 14th November between 11-14 pm.