Team Leader for Customer Support Team
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Team Leader to our customer support team with operational role at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales Business Line in Helsinki. Our customer support team in Finland ensures customer satisfaction by processing all customer related tasks timely and precisely. We make sure that things and tasks are executed well and on-time. Providing high quality service to improve customer satisfaction will highly determine your success in this role. We are a team of professionals and service-minded people. We warmly welcome you to join our team of success.
- Customer account management and execution of the daily operations from processing orders to invoicing.
- Managing the team´s resources on a daily basis.
- Allocating the team’s tasks and ensuring that the team reaches their targets.
- Providing first class customer service to Finnish customers.
- Active collaboration and co-ordination with sales, purchasing and logistics teams to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Providing quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.Sc. in Business Administration or another related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of progressive customer service or equivalent field.
- Previous experience working with SAP.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You must possess a great team work attitude, strong attention to details, preventing errors and solving problems.
- You must have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Innovation and proactivity are a way-of-working for You.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage the team´s resources.
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English.
- • Previous experience from team leading is considered an advantage.
- Previous experience of order-delivery process from service business and experience on SAP SD and CS modules is seen as an advantage.
- Ideally you have a team player and proactive attitude.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
• The support and co-operation of a great team of professionals
• A challenging and rewarding position with a direct customer interface
• An opportunity for a personal and professional development
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by October 16, 2019.
If you have questions, contact Customer Support Manager Terhi Forsbacka, tel. +358 50 332 4502.