Team Leader, Clean Room
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 26.9.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
You will work in Sensor Factory leading the manufacturing team in the Clean Room. This position is located in Vantaa, and you will report to Head of Manufacturing, Instrument Supply Chain.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility of the daily operations – managing the deliveries according to planned schedule
- Guidance and onboarding
- Ensuring high quality, following the metrics
- Capacity management in co-operation with other teams and functions
- Participation in organizing the development actions
- HR-related activities
- Team development
- Team leadership
To be successful in this role, you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of collective agreement and employment laws, understanding the role of the Team Leader
- Documentation management skills
- IT skills (especially ERP skills)
- Language skills: Finnish and English
- Understanding the production management
- Decision making skills
You have experience in working in the Clean Room and You are familiar with equipment used in the Clean Room. You preferably have at least 3 years´ experience as a Team Leader in manufacturing environment.
You are result-oriented, active communicator and you have good problem solving skills. You are eager to learn and You understand the importance of promoting the team work and daily management.
For further information please contact Kaisa Säde (Head of Manufacturing, Instrument Supply chain) on 30th of September between 16-17 or 4th of October between 11.30-13, tel: +358 40 505 6847.
Please send your application and CV with salary request by October 10th, 2019.