Team Lead, Receivables Management, UponorUponor
We are strengthening our team on our road to harmonize financial end-to-end processes by placing process automation, robotics and digitalization at its core. We are offering a chance to passionate people who are not afraid to aim high and are ready to rethink financial services, just like we at Uponor are rethinking water for future generations. Will you change the game with us?
We are looking for Team Lead, Receivables Management to join Uponor’s Financial Services team, in our new premises with good transportation connections in Helsinki, Finland.
Group Financial Services (GFS) offers transactional financial services to Uponor’s legal units representing currently eight countries. In addition, we act as a payment center for legal units in 14 different countries. We work in close cooperation with business controllers and business representatives as well as with Treasury and Group Finance.
As Team Lead, Receivables Management, you will report to Director, Group Financial Services.
What will you be doing:
- Managing the daily work of the service team:
- -Overall responsibility for service team delivery, measured by appropriate KPIs
- Managing, supervising and leading the team to ensure proper staffing, work allocation, staff performance, motivation and development
- Conducting team member development discussions and planning
- Participating in the operative work of a defined area, e.g. AR month-end closing responsibilities, process exception approvals and management
- Driving continuous development in AR accounting and credit controlling areas to ensure harmonized and efficient processes in cooperation with other FS teams
- Providing coaching for the team’s daily operations and issue solving, facilitating knowledge management for continuous development
- Onboarding new employees, in cooperation with HR, and other team leaders
- Cooperating with Director, Financial Services, and other Team Leads to balance and optimize capacity utilization
- Cooperating with Director, Financial Services, to ensure continuous improvement and proactive development mindset in process
- Creating and maintaining relevant KPI measures to ensure team performance and service level
- Helping to ensure that underperformance issues are managed according to the relevant guidelines
- Ensuring that team contributes according to legislation, company strategy and values
What will you need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- AR Team lead/supervisory experience
- In-depth accounting knowledge of AR, good understanding of Order-To-Cash and accounting process in general
- Experience from an international shared services environment
- Experience from transitions and operational excellence (e.g. Lean) initiatives considered an asset
- University degree is desired (not mandatory), educational background in accounting/economics
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills, any other language skills considered an asset
- Oracle ERP or similar ERP systems is required
- Additionally, you have strong people management and collaboration skills as well as the drive to create a high-performance culture. You are also a genuine team player with a development-oriented mindset.
- We are offering a position that will grow with you and provide further career opportunities in our international working environment.
To succeed in your role, you are open-minded and enthusiastic about change and change management. Financial Services is a rather new division and new ways of working are constantly being implemented and processes harmonisated. So it’s essential to brainstorm the ideas, take in and implement new working methods, and at the same time keep the team motivated and up-to-date constantly.
What Will You Get
Uponor, as an employer, takes care of the comfort and well-being of its employees in many ways and offers its employees competitive wages and employee benefits. As an international group, there are opportunities for different career paths in many locations. We offer opportunities to develop and share ideas as part of our professional and experienced team. In Uponor we work in hydride model which allows partial work from home office.
Please apply soon. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.