Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases?
If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and innovative Team Lead who will be in charge of leading R&D team developing our Abloy OS access control system. The position is placed in Abloy Oy Espoo office.
Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely development of efficient, scalable and secure solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Work with development, infrastructure, test, and production support teams to ensure proper implementation of solution
- Research, analyze and recommend new technology, architecture, frameworks and products
- Participate in the implementation of designed solutions
- Work with business and technical teams to understand business requirements
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Few years of experience in agile R&D function, preferably in a leading role
- Great people skills and passion to deliver results through inspiring teamwork
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Expertise in multiple of the following: Ability to design complex & scalable software solutions, Message Queues, DevOps (Ansible), AWS, software & architecture security, Scrum/agile development
- Bonuses: Other BE/FE knowledge (Java, Angular), Atlassian tools, Jenkins, quality assurance, audit knowledge
- Fluency in English, Finnish preferred
We will offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance on your career. With us, you will have the opportunity to take part in a great change in the cyber security field, rupturing the market with brand new access control solutions.
Come join and work with us in the interesting field of access control!
Apply with registered CV as soon as possible by clicking "Hae/Apply". The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information, you can contact Recruitment Consultant Rami Inkilä, email@example.com.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin sekä suorahakuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille. Me autamme sinua löytämään unelmiesi työpaikan asiantuntijatehtävistä johtotasolle asti. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon ja rahoituksen, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin sekä johdon rekrytointeihin kaikilla toimialoilla.