Team Lead, Executive Services
Due to Neste’s growth strategy, we are now strengthening our Services team.
We are looking for a
Team Lead, Executive Services
toi join our Executive Assistant team in Espoo.
Our team is responsible for executive assistant services and in this role, you’ll be leading a team of professional executive assistants. You will also act as an assistant to a Neste leader and help them to succeed. The team is part of the HR, HSSEQ and Procurement function and belongs to the HR Business Solutions unit.
Your main responsibilities in creating a sustainable future are
- Be responsible for leading a team of executive assistants
- Act as an executive assistant to a selected leader
- Drive general administration activities and documentation management
- Coordinate schedules, travelling and assigned projects
- Be responsible for badge of honour process and employee gifts concept in Finland
- Collaborate with stakeholders inside and outside Neste
- Collaborate with selected vendors related to executive services
We offer you a position where you will be able to combine and utilise your different competencies and be part of our growth strategy. In this role, you will be able to lead the team, do expert work of your own and develop our way of working. You will report to the Head of HR, Functions.
The best combination to success in this role
- Minimum five years of team leader experience
- Proven track record of leading and managing executive activities
- Ability to develop, manage and drive implementation of selected projects
- Minimum five years’ experience in working in an international business environment
- Good verbal and written Finnish and English skills, other language skills are an asset
- Bachelor's degree or corresponding education level
Your way of working
- Leading people with growth mindset and an ability to drive clarity
- Readiness to work as a member of a team but also the ability to work independently
- Excellent organisational skills and a can do attitude
- Positive and solution oriented way of working
- Excellent collaboration skills
Please send your application with a motivational letter and CV at latest June 6th, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Head of HR, Functions Nina Yliuntinen-Bau, +358 50 458 4097, best available on Tuesday May 31st and Wednesday June 1st at 16:00-17:00.
The recruitment process will include interviews and aptitude assessment. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together‘’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.