The Rovio Business Support Team (BST) consists of assistants and office / facility managers from Finland, Sweden and Denmark. The team supports the entire company by assisting all business units, teams, and Rovians in various administrative tasks. We respond timely and accurately to issues brought to us. Our main responsibilities are such as team meetings, internal events, travel arrangements and constant work environment improvement. In addition to supporting our businesses, we support each other when and where ever needed.
We are looking for a Team Assistant as a new member of the team. You will be responsible for administrative duties, internal and external meetings and events, travel arrangements and facility management support. Our employees come from across the globe (over 50 nationalities!) so you will be part of an international and dynamic work environment.
Rovio is following the recommendations from the local authorities in Finland and working from home is recommended. However, BST members are more often needed at the office given the nature of the tasks. That said, once the recommendations are lifted, we are most likely to return to the office full time. Hybrid mode working can be agreed among colleagues if required, but 4-5 days per week in the office will be expected.
- Support teams with internal events, travel arrangements and other needs such as purchases and expense claim support
- Back up support and cooperation with Business Support team members
- Supporting and managing other projects and tasks when needed
- Internal Communication/updating intranet
- Facility management support
Who we think will do great in this role:
- Prior administrative experience or experience in similar kind of tasks
- Prioritization skills in order to juggle multiple tasks and recognise when to shift priorities
- Ability to anticipate and prepare for alternative solutions
- Service-minded to be able to process tasks/requests, loop in relevant people accordingly and close the loop
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English and Finnish
- Resilience and flexibility to handle and cope with difficult and changing situations
- Advanced skills to seek data and put ideas & information to action
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent cooperation and social skills
- Eager to learn new things
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. We want to know who you are, what motivates you, your ambitions and get a general sense of your ways of working. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the hiring manager as well as a team member. Our aim is to get a clear view of your skills in more depth and how you would fit with our working culture.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
What to expect when you join us
Meet the Rovians