We are currently is looking for a Tax Manager to join the Group Tax team. In this position you will be responsible for transfer pricing. corporate tax, VAT and group structure related tasks. You will report to VP, Tax and work in Metso’s head office in Helsinki, Finland.
A key aspect of your work will be to lead, develop and raise the importance of transfer pricing within Metso. In this position you will manage a variety of tax-related activities in accordance with the overall tax policy to ensure that the organization meets its tax obligations and objectives.
- Developing and implementing Metso group’s transfer pricing policies and ensuring their application in group entities
- Managing Metso Group’s transfer pricing documentation process
- Defining internal controls for tax compliance supported by risk analysis
- Monitoring regulatory development in tax matters and updating group entities and business functions of potential impact
- Supporting Metso organization globally in all ad hoc transfer pricing, indirect tax (Vat, GST), direct tax and customs cases
- MSc or equivalent in Law, Finance or Finance related studies
- Minimum 4-6 years’ work experience in global company and/or in professional audit and tax advisory firm
- Broad knowledge and understanding of tax laws and regulations and related processes, especially in the area of transfer pricing
- Capability to work proactively and both independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
We offer you a challenging and a great opportunity for your professional growth in a global company. We have a positive working environment and you get to work with a great team members. You also get a chance to use your skills and experience to build and develop something new. Naturally, you will have all the support and benefit of a large global company.
We believe it all begins with active personal involvement and curiosity. At Metso, you will benefit from a hands-on attitude and willingness to learn by doing. We provide an environment that combines a result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way.
For additional information, please contact Jarno Siivola, Vice President Tax, tel. +358 504681856.
Please send your resume and application with your salary expectation via Metso Careers page latest by April 1st 2020.