Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 16.12.2019
We are looking for:
Vaisala Group Finance & Control is looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join our team based in Vaisala’s head office in Vantaa.
Vaisala Finance & Control is responsible for providing financial reporting and statutory compliance for Vaisala Group and its 22 subsidiaries as well as analysis and financial planning in order to support management. Tax management is a global responsibility covering Vaisala operations in 16 countries and sales to over 150 countries.
Tax Manager is responsible for indirect and direct tax position of Vaisala Group and ensures compliance with related laws and regulations. Tax Manager provides professional support to business areas in connection to direct and indirect tax advisory, business model development and transfer pricing.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Developing and implementing Group’s tax policy and processes in line with business models
• Defining internal controls for tax compliance supported by risk analysis
• Managing transfer pricing and transfer pricing documentation processes
• Driving tax compliance in Group’s legal entities and participating in defining Group’s legal structure
• Ensuring tax reporting in accordance with IFRS and statutory regulations
• Co-ordinating tax audits in all Group companies
• Following the development of international and local tax regulations and initiating related change actions
• Providing in-house tax advisory for business areas, especially large project deliveries
• Managing partners providing local tax compliance services
You will report to Head of Group Accounting and you have one Tax Advisor in your team.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Master of Laws or/and Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
• At least 8 years of relevant experience from international Tax function
• Broad knowledge and understanding of tax laws and regulations and related processes
• Good knowledge of tax related financial reporting principles
• Excellent problem solving, influencing and partnering skills
• Capability to work proactively and independently
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
We offer you exciting business environment, very professional and collaborative global team and continuous learning & development opportunities. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
For additional information please contact Elina Löytönen, Head of Group Accounting tel. + 358 41 543 5955 December 16th between 15.00 - 16.00 or December 20th between 9.00 – 10.00 (GMT +2 time zone).
Please submit your online application by January 31th, 2020 including your CV and salary expectation.