Tax & Legal Technology Trainee
We are looking for a trainee to join the Tax & Legal Technology Team within Tax and Legal Services for a 4 month full-time internship.
As a Tax & Legal Technology Trainee, your role is to work with our tax & legal technology consultants on customer and internal projects related to data analytics, data integration and process automation.
As a Tax & Legal Technology Trainee, you will typically get to:
- Assist in data preparation and cleansing.
- Prepare data visualisations.
- Assist in preparing client documentation (proposals, discussion papers and project reporting).
- Support our consultants on internal development projects related to the data integrations and automation of business processes.
- Do other ad hoc tasks related to data analytics and automation of tax and legal reporting.
An ideal candidate would have
- an academic degree within the field of Business, Information Systems or Information Service Management.
- a basic understanding of relational database modelling concepts and SQL.
- a basic understanding of how API integrations work and/or of how accounting in ERP systems works.
- an interest in data analytics and digitalisation. Prior experience with any of the following tools: Excel, Google Workspace (former G Suite), Alteryx, Qlik Sense (or any other visualisation tools). You don’t have to master all of these, but some prior exposure to them will help in getting up to speed.
- good communication skills in English. Finnish or Swedish language is not required for the position but considered as a plus.
We offer you:
In the Tax & Legal Technology team we support our clients with tax data analytics strategy and implementation, ERP configuration projects, reporting automation and contract analytics, as well as support PwC Tax and Legal services experts in utilising technology in their daily work. You’ll be supported by a wide team of highly skilled professionals. We emphasize well-being at work and offer flexible working and the option to work remotely.
Please send your application and CV latest by 29.11.2020. Please indicate when you can start the traineeship. We appreciate it if you provide links to GitHub portfolio and/or description of the analytics or programming projects you have participated in earlier, for example, during university studies.
For further information, please contact: Jari Kärkkäinen, +358 40 8256 104.
You may call either 11.11. at 9-11 or 17.11. at 9-11.