Established in 2013, HONOR is a leading global provider of smart devices. We are committed to becoming a global iconic tech brand and enabling a smart life across all scenarios and all channels, for all people. With a strategic focus on innovation, quality and service, HONOR is dedicated to developing technology that empowers people around the globe to go beyond through its R&D capabilities and forward-looking technology, as well as creating a new intelligent world for everyone with its portfolio of innovative products.
We are now looking for a Tax & Accounting manager to HONOR Finland. Position will be permanent placement via ManpowerGroup.
Tax & accounting manager will be responsible for tax and accounting compliance management.
- Responsible for tax compliance management (e.g. filing of relevant tax return, including but not limited to CIT and VAT, etc.)
- Responsible for sales/procurement contract review and advise the relevant tax solution on projects
- Keep abreast with current tax policy/regulation and related development, analyze and evaluate the impact on the business
- Responsible for Financial report management (e.g. support monthly accounting closing, prepare mandatory statutory statements for annual audit)
- Implementation of the group transfer pricing policy and relevant intercompany arrangement, managing the compliance of local transfer pricing documentation
- Discover and identify new areas of risk and potential non-compliance issues and propose practical solution to minimize the risk
- Act as a main contact point with the relevant tax authorities and auditor for audits and tax compliance investigation
- University degree in tax, accounting or economy, preferably qualified tax or accountant adviser and a professional qualification such as certified tax advisor /chartered accountant, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Finnish legislation on tax
- Strong knowledge of Finnish GAAP, preferably good knowledge of IFRS
- Proved experience in related job, preferably of relevant tax and audit experience within an international environment (e.g. top tax /accounting firm, Fortune Top 500 Companies, MNC)
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Proactive and feel comfortable to take initiatives and responsibility - Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to think commercially and deliver results within deadline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or petteri.paassola(a)fi.experis.com
Interested? Please apply ASAP via experis.fi
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.