Are you interested in recruiting and influencing people’s career paths? Would you describe yourself as a sociable but also analytical person who is happy to come up with new ways to work smartly? Would you like to be a part of a company where your colleagues celebrate success but are also happy to learn from the challenges they face? Did we hear you say yes? Read more below! We're looking for you!
We are looking for an energetic Swedish-speaking Talent Acquisition Development Representative to assist our clients with their recruitment needs by sourcing talents. The role is full-time and permanent and the starting date is in January 2022. You would sit at our Helsinki office but focus on the Swedish market and work remotely with our recruitment team in Sweden. What is this role about?
In this role, your most important task is to assist in successful execution of our recruitment assignments in Sweden, supporting the needs of our clients in searches related various white-collar positions such as engineering, IT support and administration roles. As a talent sourcer you will dive into the exciting world of recruitment and direct search, learn the early stages of the recruitment process, and be a part of a first-rate candidate experience. Your workdays mainly consist of identifying and contacting potential candidates through various search channels, interviewing candidates via phone, and evaluating and pre-qualifying candidates. Come as you are ❤
We hope that as a colleague you are proactive goal-oriented, and motivated to work in a sales-orientated role. Succeeding as Talent Acquisition Development Representative also requires a curious and creative approach to help you find potential candidates from different search channels. Your team leader will be our talent sourcing expert Iina Rautio
(Talent Acquisition Development Team Manager), who will support your journey with the help of our whole recruitment team. In this role, you will
The colleague we are looking for has
- Identify and contact potential candidates for our clients’ white-collar positions
- Maintain first-class communication with our candidates
- Sell various roles and client companies to candidates
- Interview potential candidates via phone
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates and keep in touch with them
What we promise to our new colleague?
- Fluency in Swedish and English, and good language skills in Finnish
- Previous experience in customer service
- Genuine interest in the recruitment industry and the desire to challenge themself as a recruitment professional
- A determined, optimistic, and sales-orientated attitude
- A central role at the heart of recruitment and within a field of business that is remarkably meaningful
- An international workplace that believes in talent and soft skills, and strives to continuously develop even better processes and working skills
- Competitive benefits (e.g. city bikes, Edenred lunch benefit, flexible working hours, and loads of fun activities together)
- Comprehensive orientation and continuous support from supervisors
- Further career opportunities in recruitment
- An ambitious group of people from different backgrounds who value Joy at work, a healthy work environment and work-life balance, as well as amazing karaoke skills
We have a wonderful international team, and we are building something unique in the talent assessment and acquisition market - not only in Finland but globally. As a small but growing team, we foster a work environment which gives and requires responsibility and proactiveness.
With us you get to be a part of an energetic gang as well as a unique working culture that culminates in our values: We Spread Joy, We Are Human & We Are Clever Rebels. In short, this means encouraging our colleagues to grow and succeed, taking responsibility for our results, and looking for new creative ways to work. Everything we do is based on finding joy at work.
Psst... Check out our Instagram
to get to know us better! Apply now!
If you recognize yourself from this description apply by 5.12.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately.
Please add your CV or LinkedIn profile and cover letter in English. For further information, please contact Christina Fagerström, firstname.lastname@example.org, (+358401902899). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email. Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily. When applying to us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves two interviews with Clevry, so we will get to know each other even better. Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry, we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate! At MeClevry, we believe that soft skills and a desire to develop are crucial to an employee's success. That’s why our recruitment process includes psychometric assessments that map out your soft skills as well as your cognitive abilities. By identifying job-critical soft skills, we can help job seekers better identify and articulate their own strengths and find employment more easily and quickly.