Talent & HR Developer
We are looking for an experienced
Talent & HR Developer
to join the HR team located at Marimekko HQ in Helsinki. As a Talent & HR Developer you get to work across the Marimekko organization globally. You create and execute roadmaps and solutions for people and culture development that facilitates the success and growth of our business. Marimekko Performance Management model Mari People is yours to manage, develop and implement. You enjoy developing HR processes that develop the overall employee experience in Marimekko. HR internal communication is also managed in this role. In this permanent position you will report to Marimekko Global Human Resources Director.
The main responsibilities are:
- Annual development, preparation, and communication of performance management process and training employees & managers to master the process
- Develop and implement employee experience initiatives, including global employee survey
- Development of recruitment and on-boarding practices as well as training managers to master them
- Support talent management activities in building up the talent pipeline needed to enable the business success
- Annual learning solution creation management according to the business priorities, including coordination of the events
- Internal HR communication management and development in close collaboration with the communications team, such as intranet HR section’s development, managerial communication development and execution
- Planning and facilitation of team development activities
- Project management of agreed annual activities and focus areas (e.g. staff events, employer branding activities, or internal programs to develop our way-of-working)
To succeed in this specialist role, you are person with a passion to continuous improvement and development. We expect you to have a solid track record of mastering similar responsibilities during your career and you are an experienced project manager. You possess a strong business acumen and connect easily what type of culture and competencies are needed to drive the company strategy. You have a relevant educational background.
You are a natural presenter and cooperate independently well through-out the global organization. Ability to multi-task projects, anticipate issues and provide operative solutions proactively describes your way of working. You are a doer who gets things done independently, but also demonstrate team player’s behaviors. Achieving results is one of your key strengths, experience working in an international environment is an asset and excellent knowledge of both English and Finnish is essential in succeeding in this role. We also expect you to be flexible with working hours - when needed, as the global teams are working in different time zones.
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, we might be able to offer you an exciting opportunity to build an international career in Marimekko in a versatile and interesting role. You can directly impact our internal culture development and be part of building the future of Marimekko, one of the most iconic lifestyle brands.
If all this sparks your interest and you feel like you are the one we are looking for, please send your application in English, including your CV and cover letter with salary expectation via our career site at http://company.marimekko.com/careers. We will start the interviews already during the application period so we would love to hear from you as soon as possible, but no later than May 25th 2020.