Talent Attraction Specialist
Adecco Finland Oy
Are you interested in using your expertise to attract talent in an international environment? Do you feel passionate about recruitment?
Nokia Solutions and Networks is looking for subject matter experts to support the company's recruitment and talent attraction activities. This is a fixed term assignment starting as soon as possible with estimated duration until the end of December 2021. The position can be based in Espoo, Oulu or Tampere.
As a Talent Attraction Specialist you will have an important role in providing the business with high level support in recruitment related projects. You have an active and independent role in sourcing and you ensure positive candidate experiences from the first contact with the candidate until the finalization of the on-boarding process.
In this position you will:
- Act as the expert on recruiting markets
- Apply a wide scale of sourcing methods including social media, direct sourcing and alternative channels
- Engage potential candidates and generate referrals and additional leads
- Design interview and evaluation processes for all types of roles in a systematic and collaborative manner
- Support and promote global branding for recruiting functions and hiring initiatives
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR colleagues and third party suppliers
The ideal candidate we are looking for has:
- Several years of experience in recruitment preferably with focus on technical or sales recruiting
- Good understanding of sourcing across a wide range of positions
- Strong ability for efficient planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities
- Strong ability to be an active change management supporter in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English, Finnish skills are an advantage
This is a unique project in Finland and Nokia Mobile network's goal is to be leader in 5G. Adecco is carrying out the recruitment process and you will be employed by Adecco Finland.
Interested? Send your application as soon as possible as we start the interviews right away. Please attach your CV in English.
Adecco's Recruitment Consultant Noora Heinonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 482 4608