Talent Attraction Partner
Adecco Finland Oy
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for the next challenge? Are you interested in using your expertise in a wide scale talent attraction position in an international environment?
On behalf of our international client we are looking for a subject matter expert for all level hires to support the company’s recruitment and talent attraction activities. This is a fixed term assignment starting as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until end of November 2021. The office is located in Espoo but at the moment it is possible to work remotely.
As a Talent Attraction Partner you will have an important role in providing the business with high level support in recruitment, coaching the line managers and being the subject matter expert for new hires. You will have the chance to own and contribute to processes, hiring strategies, interview design and planning, candidate experience and selection as well as offer negotiation. Overall you will provide holistic support for the hiring managers.
In this position you will:
• Build and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs and third party suppliers to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans
• Act as the subject matter expert on recruiting markets, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas
• Identify and research new innovative and creative sourcing methods through social media, direct sourcing and alternative avenues
• Ability to engage passive candidates and generate referrals and additional leads
• Design interview and evaluation processes for all types of roles in a systematic and collaborative manner, demonstrating leadership and innovation
• Deliver the best possible candidate experience
• Support and promote global brand for recruiting functions and hiring initiatives
The ideal candidate we are looking for has:
• Several years of experience in recruitment preferably with focus on technical or sales recruiting
• Understanding of sourcing across a wide range of technical and engineering positions
• Project and program management skills; productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities
• Strong ability to adapt to change and be an active change management supporter in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently with limited direction
• Strong communication skills and fluency in English
Interested? Please send your application as soon as possible as we start the interviews already in the application period, however on 27th of June at the latest. Please attach your CV in English.