We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with excellent communication skills for Management Events. The company's growth rate has been unbelievable so now is your chance to hop on board a company with great potential! If the world of recruitment draws you in and you want to develop your skills further in a dynamic work environment, read more and apply today! We will proceed in the process as soon as we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be part of ensuring that the company finds excellent employees to support the growth targets. Your main responsibilities will include for example writing job advertisements, screening and sourcing of candidates, implementing employer branding initiatives, and communication with different stakeholders. We appreciate your experience in recruiting but even more we are looking forward to see your potential and sharp eye for talented people. In this role your main focus will be in the area of sales, project management, marketing and business support and you will create strong talent pipelines for the companys current and future hiring needs.
You are offered
* An important role in an interesting company
* Flexible working environment
* Great colleagues and international team members
* Possibilities for advancement
* Compensation package with base salary, an interesting bonus model and other benefits
* A full time contract
* Writing and posting job advertisements
* Screening applications and sourcing
* Acting as a sparring partner to hiring managers and candidates
* Working closely with HR in all matters concerning recruitment
* Managing external partners and recruitment agencies
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Good MS Office skills
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
* Enthusiastic and motivated attitude for this position
Background in recruitment, customer service or sales and Finnish, Swedish, German or Dutch language skills are seen as an advantage.
In this position we highly appreciate your motivation for this role so we are looking forward to see a motivational letter that tells a bit more about you!
As a person you
* Have excellent communication skills and like to work with people
* Want to learn and develop your skills further
* Are open-minded
* Like to share your ideas with others
* Start: Fall 2021
* Work extent: permanent contract
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
At Management Events we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 180+ events every year all across Europe. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people network effectively. Since then, we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation-only events and have opened offices all around Europe. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize face-to-face media, including our new virtual events.