We are looking for:
In Vaisala, we are continuously developing our talent acquisition and employer branding functions to make sure we have the best professionals working with us. We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to take the overall responsibility for talent acquisition and employer branding activities. Your role is systematically develop these activities in collaboration with your global human resources colleagues. You will also participate in critical recruitment processes with full end-to-end responsibility
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• You will have the overall responsibility for the talent acquisition activities in Vaisala
• You develop new strategies and tools and lead projects to create new ways to find active and passive potential candidates
• You manage internal and external relations towards global human resources colleagues, managers and other internal stakeholders, recruitment agencies and partners as well as tool providers
• You facilitate the virtual talent acquisition team based in Finland, US, China, Japan and France
• You participate in critical recruitments with full end-to-end responsibility including candidate assessment
• You build our employer brand with visible presence among potential future talents to ensure future pipeline for critical target groups
• You follow KPI’s and make sure that recruitments are closed successfully and on time with positive candidate experience and fair candidate assessment
• You keep yourself up to date with market developments, challenge own ways of working and show keen curiosity on future developments in the area of talent acquisition/recruitment
We are looking for a recruitment professional with minimum five years’ experience of talent acquisition and employer branding in global environment. You have experience of hiring successfully technical experts and software development talents and creating sourcing strategies using Social Media and other marketing channels as well as search activities to reach also the passive candidates.
As a person, you are development-minded, self-motivated and enthusiastic about achieving ambitious goals and results. You are a team player, who feels comfortable in networking and collaborating with others. You are able to lead others by inspiring and motivating them to achieve the targets in talent acquisition area. In addition, you have good presentation and coaching skills combined with the ability to manage activities independently within a matrix organization. Fluent language skills in both Finnish and English are necessary in the role.
We offer you exciting business environment, very professional and collaborative global team and continuous learning & development opportunities. With us, you will get to work in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently.
Interested? Submit your application including resume, cover letter and salary expectation by July 28.
Curious and want to know more? Contact Mari Heusala, EVP, Human Resources at +358 40 593 5951 or email@example.com.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.