Kalmar is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team in Tampere. The role is cross-functional and focuses on developing Navigation and Measurement systems, tools and processes for Kalmar’s automation products. You will be also responsible for evaluation and implementation of suitable technologies, automation hardware and lifetime maintenance of the systems, as well as customer project support on automation system related issues. In this key role you will have the opportunity to participate in developing both new and existing automated products that are used globally and see the results of your work first-hand in Finland and abroad.
- Development of navigation and measurement system design and tools for automation products
- Investigating new technologies and consulting with engineering and suppliers to lead development of automation navigation and measurement systems
- Supporting decision-making, purchasing and implementation
- Maintaining, testing and diagnosing functionality
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for a person with excellent problem-solving skills. You understand IT and network technologies, hardware platforms, software applications as well as navigation and measurement systems. You are interested in developing systems, processes, and ways of working and have an active work approach.
Key skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Automation or other relevant field
- Experience with navigation and measurement systems, development and software applications
- Fluent spoken and written English, other language skills are an asset
- Experience working in cross-functional and multicultural environments
What we offer:
We offer you the opportunity to work in a truly global company creating world-class technologies and operating on the leading edge of automation. With us you will be at the forefront of making global logistics faster, safer and more sustainable; and a member of a community that believes in collaboration, innovation and freedom. Here you will be able to visibly see the output of your hard work first-hand at our test yard or when visiting terminals around the world. You will be able to bring in fresh ideas and grow and develop with Kalmar, as your interests and skills evolve.
See what it's like working at Kalmar - https://it-rekrytointi.fi/kalmar/
Interested? Apply today!
For further information, please contact Barona IT’s recruiter Julia Räsänen at email@example.com or by phone at +0440528889.