Systems Engineer provides IT support and administration for our Analyste’s SaaS infrastructure. A Systems Engineer is expected to have a demonstrated knowledge and work experience with Windows and Linux systems, networking in cloud platform, including but not limited to provisioning, installation, configuring and maintaining cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with DevOps and R&D teams.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
In this role you will:
1. Maintain and Monitor infrastructure in both Azure and AWS
a. In AWS it includes EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Managed AD, Route53 to name a few
b. In Azure it includes Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, DNS, NSGs to name a few
2. Work as a part of the DevOps team to continuously improve our services, infrastructure and deployment pipelines
3. Deploy and test software release packages in QA and Production
4. Administer security tools, monitoring tools and services
5. Manage internal SSL certificates
6. Contribute in proof of concepts for new services and ideas
SKILLS AND PREFERRED TRAITS
1. Good writing and speaking skills in English
2. Ability to work in a team
3. Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
4. Hands-on experience in Windows and Linux systems
5. Basic knowledge on AWS and Azure
6. Good understanding on PowerShell and Python scripting languages
It will be even better if you have,
1. Any AWS or Azure Certifications
2. Knowledge on Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar CI/CD tools
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
1. 2+ years of experience in Infrastructure/Systems Administration/Networking/ SysOps in a distributed environment
2. Bachelors' or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline required or equivalent work experience
Location: Espoo or Tampere
Employment type: Permanent position
Send your application and CV to: email@example.com
Analyste is today the leading payment solution provider in Finland and has a bold ambition to become the global thought leader in cash management. We were one of the early innovators in the financial technology sector globally and since 1980s we have built an ecosystem with nearly 2000 happy and loyal customers in all continents benefiting from our innovative and easy to use solutions.
Today there are many different innovations and legislative frameworks driving digital economy, and Analyste wants to be at the forefront of this development. To address the challenge, we are changing the way we build, deliver and maintain our solutions.
Working for Analyste has many benefits. On top of the competitive salary, flexible working hours and remote working possibilities, our office premises have a fully equipped gym and games free to use for all employees.
If you are starting to feel that you want to be a part of our success story, then don’t hesitate to call us for more information.