You have a unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide. In everyday work you will plan, design, review, execute, and maintain tests in own area. You will ensure that software meets quality criteria via manual or automated execution of test cases, reporting discovered faults, and supporting faults correction deliveries. In your role, you will work in close co-operation with local project people, as well as remote stakeholders from different countries. You will interact with telecommunication systems in both SW and/or HW areas.
We work with:
• telecommunication systems 2G/3G/4G/5G
• Python, Robot Framework
• advanced measurement equipment
• IP networks
• UNIX or/and Linux
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
• knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools
• familiarity with some of the following areas: telecommunication systems, radiofrequency technologies and measurements, scripting, Linux, IP networks
• analytical thinking
• teamwork skills
• capability to work in an international environment
• good communication in English (both written and spoken)
• Knowledge of telecommunication standards (4G/5G)
• Knowledge of test automation and script/programming languages (Robot, Python)
• Innovative thinking
• ISTQB Certificate
• Experience with quality tools and technics (e.g. RCA/EDA)
• Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Quality Center, DOORS
We have several positions open, from fresh graduates to more experienced. If you would like to take part in an interesting project and grow with us - don't hesitate and apply!
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.