System Testing Engineer
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
System Testing Engineer (temporary position)
The Turku Site, with 550 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn-, maternal fetal health-, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases. System Verification Department is responsible for verification in ongoing R&D product development projects.
- System testing and system verification in projects
- Plans system testing according to product development processes
- Performs and reports system testing
- Participating in development of system test processes as well as work practices according to company strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or equivalent and additional knowledge of chemistry, biochemistry in molecular diagnostics, MSMS or immunochemistry is appreciated
- Thorough experience in testing and understanding of the verification and QA process
- Fast learning skills, strong drive and motivation to achieve set goals and effective cooperation and team working skills on cross-site level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Finnish
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
The position is temporary until the end of 2018.
For more information please contact System Verification Leader Eija Bergelin on Mar 9th between 13-14 or March 12nd or 14th between 10-11 by phone + 358 50 3301584.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV by 25th March 2018 via the link below.
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1112615
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Varsinais-Suomi