System Specification Engineer
We are looking for System Specification Engineer – 5G Radio Network parameter optimization
Do you want to be involved to make 5G reality? Do you have passion to contribute in 5G System specifications for radio network parameters in order to optimize 5G Radio Network Performance ? Do you have capability to E2E System thinking ?
If yes, you might be the person we are looking for.
Our teams in Oulu and Espoo 5G R&D is looking experienced, enthusiastic and talented person. You will have state of the art tools and methods available for your job with highly motivated and experienced team.
We are expecting Senior level, high competence from earlier career on R&D. Your background may be from architecture, specification, SW implementation or testing.
Main responsibility is development of Nokia 5G products together with our global teams.
- Master of science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Minimum 7 years experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- Good knowledge within mobile network technologies, radio system architecture, functions and standards.
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and open minded
- Proven skills with demanding problem solving in system level
- Experience with troubleshooting and log analysis
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment