Polar Electro Oy
We are now looking for following professionals into Information Systems
Experienced System Specialists for a permanent position
As a System Specialist, you will be working as an internal information system consultant taking responsibility for long term development, maintenance and providing second level support for our end users in your responsibility area. You will also participate in global IT-service development in Information Systems unit.
You have strong experience in some of the following expertise areas:
- In depth knowledge of Windows information technology systems, infrastructures and technologies, on-premises and cloud.
- Experience in managing and administrating Office365 environment and related products. Knowledge of authentication, identity management and directory services
- Experience in long term development and maintenance of PDM/PLM system. Knowledge of TeamCenter product portfolio is a very positive extra.
- Experience in data integrations between business critical information systems. You understand order/delivery process of large production company and you are familiar with EDI massages and XML. Knowledge of Sterling Integrator is considered as a benefit.
- General scripting skills (e.g. Java, Python and PowerShell).
- Excellent command of written/spoken English and Finnish.
Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure will help you succeed in these positions. We can offer you very interesting IT challenges in international cutting edge wearable sport technology business.
Positions include travelling and are located at Polar Headquarters in Kempele, Finland.
For further information, please contact CIO Juha Tohmola by email. (email@example.com). Please send your application with salary request via https://apply.teamio.com/public/respond?vacancy=1273776983&rps=264 by March 23, 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1112227
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kempele