CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus Oy
We are looking for enthusiastic system specialists to strengthen our computing platforms group. The teams you will be working with will focus on system administration of national DL2021 and LUMI systems. The group is responsible of high availability, high usability and system security of some of the largest systems in Europe and beyond.
Prospective candidates are expected to have experience in one or more of the following areas and we appreciate interest and willingness to develop their skills in these areas:
- Advanced Unix/Linux systems administration skills
- Administration and monitoring large scalable systems
- Maintaining and developing complex system software stack
- Optimizing performance and usability of extreme scale computing environment
- User support and documentation
- Information security and data integrity
- Teamwork and communications
Experience on following tools and technologies is an advantage:
- HPC software stacks
- High-speed networking
- Parallel storage
Building new competencies and selecting right tools and technologies will be important part of the work. If you have some of the skills required and you are willing to learn more you could be the right person.
We offer unique opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology and some of the largest computing systems in the world, supporting the research and science – providing meaningful challenges.
This position can be located in either Espoo or Kajaani.
Please send your application by 24.9.2020 through our recruitment pages www.csc.fi/careers.