Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop yourself in the role of a System Specialist? Do you have some knowledge of technical documentation? Kalmar is looking for a System Specialist for Technical Documentation to join their team! You have preferably gained some relevant skills for the role from your studies or from work, but you don't need years of experience! If you are interested in technical documentation and software and tools, please keep reading and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a System Specialist for Technical Documentation you will work as the superuser for the internal content management and production system. You will guide the internal and external users of the system and perform system modifications independently or in collaboration with the system supplier.
Additionally, you will typically contribute to and coordinate documentation projects both externally and internally together with your colleagues in the team.
You will succeed in this role if you have basic understanding of technical documentation, modular content production and experience of using XML or HTML.
You are offered
* Permanent position in global company and interesting job duties
* The support from a team of professionals
* Versatile and extensive job where you can develop your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Administration of the content management system
* Development of good practices within documentation
* Coordination of project documentation work and the review process
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background
* Experience of technical documentation and experience of modular content production and such management/production environments
* Interest in software and tools
* Fluency in spoken and written English
* Start: According to contract
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Academic Work, with the aim to be recruited to Kalmar later on
* Location: Tampere, a possibility to work partly remotely
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. Read more about Kalmar