System Sales Engineer
Would you like to work in a growing and leading global supplier of products, services and solutions for process-related operations? In a company where we provide employees the opportunity to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and where we offer unique career opportunities? If so – continue reading!
We are looking for a System Sales Engineer!
Primary purpose of the job is to generate new business by selling Emerson´s automation solution products and services. In addition to direct customer work, System Sales Engineer works closely together with different units inside Emerson to ensure the best possible customer solutions – e.g., Measure & Analyze, Valves, Internal Sales, BDM and Project Department.
Main responsibilities for System Sales Engineer
- Promote the product and service sales ensuring consistency with PlantWeb concepts and applications
- Understand customer´ business drivers and goals
- Keep up-to-date with developments and trends in products, industries and market conditions
- Liaise with Internal Sales to prioritize quotation effort and share knowledge on applications, products, Site Plans, information and ensure customer service levels are maintained.
Requirements for the role
- Degree in Engineering
- Proven background in proactive selling
- Control and Instrumentation background
- Industry knowledge/business knowledge
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Language: Fluent in Finnish, English – good Swedish preferred
- Business and target orientated
- Strong focus in customers
- Action orientated
- Good communications skills
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Emerson offers an exciting, challenging and important position, where the right person really can make the difference to the customers and Emerson.
You will have great opportunities for personal and professional growth. In reality this means both, in the actual position and in the later career in Emerson (both in Finland and internationally) when you someday want to move on from this position.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion, more than 100.000 employees globally in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Contact and application
For further information, you are welcome to contact K2 Search consultant Hanna Hellas/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and CV in English to email@example.com.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126691
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Pirkkala