System Manager, Cloud Service Platform
We are now looking for a System Manager, Cloud Service Platform to join Elisa Videra.
The main tasks in this position are to develop and maintain our unified communications cloud service platform, design, implement and maintain on-premises customer telepresence solutions and manage 3rd level technical support tasks.
In this position you would also provide system integrator and consultancy services related to unified communications, as well as take part in evaluating new UC products and features. As the video conferencing market is transforming rapidly, keeping up with the development may be challenging, but it is also extremely intriguing. We at Elisa Videra can provide challenging, diverse and motivating working circumstances with a very good team spirit.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Three years of experience on video conferencing infrastructures
- Video conferencing vendor certifications / trainings
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills, other languages considered beneficial
- Strong documentation skills
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure devices and networks
- Self-driven and self-motivated person with a strong passion for technology
- Strong communication skills and ability to tolerate pressure
- Ability to work across the teams and create results working through other people.
The system manager will report directly to the Head of Video Technology. The location for this role is negotiable and can be in UK (London), Spain (Madrid), Norway (Oslo), Finland or Sweden (Stockholm).
For further information about the position, Please send your questions to email@example.com
To apply for the above position, please send your cover letter and CV with salary request latest by 28th February.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102531
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 28.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Elisa (hr.videra (a) elisa.com)
- Puhelin: 010 26 000