System Manager, CAD applications
Neste Engineering Solutions Oy
We are looking for a
to join our Layout and Piping team in Porvoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
Would you like to work within a company which invests in developing new products, new technologies, and new ways of doings things. And at the same time is interested in developing the potential of our personnel.
In your role, you will
- maintain, implement and develop Neste Engineering Solutions 3D design systems and processes
- act as 3D design systems and software expert within the business line and provide support to the key users
- participate to design projects
- be in charge of training the end users
- plan and develop enhancements and customizations that fit the company’s various needs
Neste Engineering Solutions has in constant upkeep several 3D design environments for Neste and other customers. Our main tools for plant design are Interhgraph PDS 3D and Intergraph (Hexagon) Smart 3D. We also use Bentley Microstation and Autodesk tools.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- deep understansing of 3D design systems
- experience in similar work tasks and suitable technical B. Sc. / M. Sc. degree
- excellent interpersonal skills; you communicate well in English and have the ability to work in changing business environment
- strong organizational skills, ability to adapt and work both independently and as a member of a team
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste Engineering Solutions and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Seppo Paulin, tel. +358 50 458 9702.
Please submit your application by 11th of November, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and a personal assessment. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 45.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Neste Engineering Solutions offers high quality technology and engineering services, including engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Bio-industries. Our NAPCON products enhance process industry production optimization, quality and logistics, as well as operator training with simulators and games. We work in close cooperation with our strategic customers and have world-class knowhow in technology development and industrial investment projects. In addition to our head office in Porvoo, Finland, we operate in international Neste locations such as Singapore and Rotterdam and in selected customer project sites.