System Handover Leaders
We are currently looking for System Handover Leaders for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be in the beginning of January and the estimated project length is 7 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Remaining activities to be done to complete the transfer in all Nuclear Island systems transfer
- List of open points review and closure action
- Scheduling (installation completion / closure of open points / commissioning activities)
- Prepare all the documentation part of the system transfer
- Prepare and define the acceptable List of Open Points/Reserves for the inspection
- Organize inspections
- Database management with the support of System Preparation Methods & Tools
- Coordinate transforming open points into planned production and closure tracking
- Transverse analysis and workshops animation for specific technical topics
- Requires close interaction and interface with customer management/inspection team and with our project teams located on site in Finland, HBO in France and in Germany
- Direct interface with customer and The Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority
Main Scope of Work is related to:
- Potable and sanitary water distribution system
- Demineralized water supply system inside NI
- Fire Fighting Systems (SCP SG)
- Hydrogen and Containment Atmosphere
- Monitoring System (SCP JMU)
- Seal Water Supply System inside NI (SCP GHW NI)
- Operational chilled water system
- Nuclear sampling system QUC NI part
- Dedicated Component cooling water system
- Heating System
- Compressed air distribution system inside NI
- Post-accident atmosphere sampling system
- Nuclear sampling system
- Safety chilled water system
- Essential service water system
- Component Cooling Water System (SCP KAA/KAB)
- Fuel pool cooling and purification system
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Engineering degree.
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance).
- Experience including Project Management, Contract Management, or Strategic Planning, minimum 4 years
- Large projects management experience
- Lead complex negotiation to reach agreement, monitors, re-negotiates, make decisions, mitigate risks and manage disputes associated with contracts and stakeholders.
- Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) technology knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi