System Engineer, Safety Systems
We are strengthening our Nuclear Process Unit team and we are hiring a System Engineer. As a System Engineer you will participate in supervision and control of the design, installation and testing of the nuclear process systems during the nuclear power plant project. You will work as part of a team in contact with suppliers and authorities.
Your tasks will include at least
- Coordination of Nuclear process systems design or assigned sub-projects as system responsible
- Review of system and related equipment design, analyses, reports and other technical documentation
- Supervision of suppliers' activities related to design, construction, installation, commissioning and testing
- Preparation of activities and documentation related to system commissioning, inspections and testing
- Participation in planning Fennovoima's processes within your scope of responsibility
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in technology
- Experience from nuclear power plant design or operation for safety classified systems
- Knowledge of the nuclear safety regulations is an advantage
- Skills in meeting management, coordination and document management
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent skills in English, Russian and/or Finnish is an advantage
- The possibility to travel occasionally
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 15.2.2021 here. For further information, please contact Reactor Unit Manager Jaroslav Kolar tel. +358 40 1434 678 on weekdays after 3 pm or Project Manager Ilia Kniazev tel. +358 20 757 8551 on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons or Psycon consultant Helmi Viertiö tel. +358 (0)20 7101 235 on Tue 2.2. at 10-11. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki