To strengthen our Data Equity & Accuracy team located Tampere, we are currently looking for
SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
In this role you will be responsible for designing, planning and implementing software development projects for production tester systems and databases based on high quality standards and planned schedule. You will be working closely with our suppliers, business units globally and factories in Asia and US.
As a System Development Specialist your tasks are:
• System requirement reviews to define software design architectures and development specifications for software releases
• Develop and maintain software for test systems and platforms based on the needed features and functions
• Manage software release planning, testing and validation for production - off/onsite
• Ownership of software architecture and design for tester platforms and test databases
• Coordinate and develop production test system infrastructures by collaborating with company IT and software teams
• Define software development project budgets and manage them through project deployment cycles
What do we value? We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a team of enthusiastic and professional colleagues. To succeed in this role you need to have relevant job experience in LabView programming. If you are familiar of languages such as of C, C++, C# or SQL/MySQL please let us know. We hope that you are a team player but also able to provide solutions independently.
We can offer you a nice place to work with great team spirit. We are successful in what we do, and constantly strive for continued growth in an emerging market. We offer comprehensive development opportunities and flat hierarchies in an international working environment. You have a chance to expand your knowledge and develop personal competence levels among other professionals in the company. Also you have the opportunity to impact company level processes and software designs around production testing and work with other software teams in the case of solution creations for the future businesses. With flexible working hours you have the option to work in your home office from time to time.
We are eagerly waiting for your application so do not wait any longer as we will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information, please contact Tomi from Barona IT: +358 50 5131 633 / email@example.com.