We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a System Development Engineer at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators in Helsinki. The position offers an insight into our global business, where we quote and sell highly configurable, customized electrical machine products to our customers in various industry segments. Your main task is to support our business through the software development and maintenance of systems related to this process.
• Executing programming tasks
• Maintaining systems and providing support to users in the sales function
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The possibility to develop your IT skills
• The opportunity to further your career through participation in development and support activities and increased knowledge of the sales process and project management.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc.in engineering
• Both front and back end experience of web and Windows programming
• SQL programming skills
• Good communication skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66223874 by September 30, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Pekka Suontausta, tel. +358 503322251.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com