SYSTEM DESIGNER, MES
Detection Technology Oyj
Are you interested to work in our challenging production and system integration development projects? As a System Designer, you would be a key player in our manufacturing digital development, taking responsibility of designing and implementing software from the shop floor to the top floor.
As a System Designer you will be responsible for manufacturing system design related to DT manufacturing and supply chain. You will work together with third party vendors and internal IT, ERP, PDM teams.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience on System Architectures, Software Requirement Analysis, Software Development Process, Software Testing and Software Documentation
- Hands-on experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) or Test Data Management Systems (TDM)
- Experience on Database Architecture, Database Design and Report Design
- Good skills in C#.NET, VB.NET, Transact-SQL, XML, JSON
- Preferable skills and experience with ERP and PDM, IIS, HTML5, PHP, Java/typescript, NoSQL
- Self-driven and capable to find creative solutions to various needs
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Educational background: Degree in computer science or information system/engineering or equivalent
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. Your location will be in Oulu, Espoo or Beijing.
For more information, please contact Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval +358 40 144 3333 or Lauri Sainio +358 44 572 1427. We look forward to receiving your application including salary request and CV to www.mercuriurval.fi no later than 3 April 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1114730
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo, Oulu, Ulkomaat/Kiina