System ArchitectDetection Technology Oy
We are looking for a System Architect
Are you interested to work in our challenging sensor and imaging device development projects in Oulu? We have opening for a skilled system architect professional. In product development projects, you will lead and develop our detector systems with a respect to customer requirements and high performance and functional reliability targets. You will be in charge of the system design/general design ranging from low-cost high-volume systems to highly scalable, rich featured smart detector products. As the technical lead engineer in assigned projects and technical interface with DT BU’s and customers, you will coordinate the system level design and development tasks including design, integration/subsystem level assembly and formal testing.
- Responsible for system design/general design tasks in new product development projects/programs, including product concept design, design specification, EMC design, cabling, system integration, validation data analysis, system level troubleshooting, etc.
- Work with product managers, program managers, chief engineers, and customers to initialize projects/programs: including product concept design, work amount estimation, technical risk analysis, specification preparation, design, and development work breakdown, etc.
- Work as technical lead engineer in projects/programs assigned, and mentor other design engineers in the program team and provide recommendations on design and test methodologies
- Participate and support new product development project/program team in design reviews
- Lead technical discussions in multi-partner cross-functional teams or with any potential technology partners
- Assist in troubleshooting to support the manufacturing team and failure analysis in projects/programs and RMA cases.
- Undertake special tasks and other duties as assigned
- Master degree or above in electronics engineering, computer Engineering, automation or equivalent
- Strong design background in high reliability and high precision electronics system with at least 6 years work experience within the industry
- Broad technical knowledge and skills, with deep understanding in electronics system design, system level EMC design, mechanical design and manufacture processing, subsystem assembly process, DFM, DFT, DFX, etc
- Experiences and knowledge of X-Ray imaging detection system design, imaging signal chain design, and X-Ray detection application system would be a perfect plus.
- Proven technical leadership
- Willingness to serve customer and find commercially feasible solutions to customer’s technical problems
- Excellent team player with co-ordination and mentoring characteristics
- In our multicultural organization, you will also need good skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge in Information technology.
- Familiar with
- Oscilloscope & Logic Analyzer for debugging and tracking problems.
- Good industrial interface communication protocols knowledge.
- Mechanics processing, detector level assembly processing and tolerance analysis.
- PCB and Schematics review with EDA Tools.
- Digital and high precision analog circuit failure analysis, data analysis and debug.
- PDM system application, such as Windchill.
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. You will be reporting to the Principal Engineer, HW and Systems and your location will be in Oulu, Finland.
Please, feel free to contact us for more information. We are happy to provide you further information on 21st Nov at 14:00 – 15:00 and 28th Nov at 14:00 – 15:00, Sun Zhigang, +358 404878478.
We will start the interviews during the application period. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible including salary request, CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “System Architect, Systems” as soon as possible, however no later than 9th December 2022.