Do you like to combine physical and digital worlds together? Would you like to use and expand your current knowledge to create great and useful software for real-life use cases?
If yes, you could be someone to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and innovative System Architect who will be in charge of overall system architecture, functionality and scalability. In this position you would work closely with our Safea access control core team in Abloy Oy Espoo office.
We can offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance on your career.
Come join and work with us in the interesting field of access control!
System Architect Responsibilities:
- Design efficient, scalable and secure solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Work with development, infrastructure, test, and production support teams to ensure proper implementation of solution
- Research, analyze and recommend new technology, architecture, frameworks and products
- Participate in the implementation of designed solutions
- Work with business and technical teams to understand business requirements
Education, work experience and Personal Qualities:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in system architecture, functionality and scalability
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Expertise in multiple of the following: Ability to design complex & scalable software solutions, Message Queues, DevOps (Ansible), AWS, software & architecture security, MySQL, Scrum/agile development
- Bonuses: Other BE/FE knowledge (Java, Angular), Atlassian tools, Jenkins, quality assurance, audit knowledge
- Fluency in English, fluency in Finnish a plus
For more information, please contact Teemu Thorström, R&D Manager, tel. +358 50 3293059. You may also contact Kirsi Parviainen, HRD Manager, tel. +358 40 5304754.
Please complete your application no later than 23rd of March 2018 at: https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?d1a4991a&lang=fi-FI
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1099049
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo