Ecolane Finland Oy
Interested in highly optimized mobility solutions? Would you like to work with modern, industry-changing and next-generation transit technology? We are driving the transit industry to the next level – will you join the ride?
We are looking for a System Administrator to work closely with our growing team of software engineers and with customer sites. This is a non-customer facing role. However, you will be communicating with your colleagues in Finland and USA in a daily bases. You will be providing the technical background to facilitate the hosting, management, and development of our intelligent web-based transit scheduling software, a large evolving platform used by over a hundred customers in the U.S.
You will be joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people, where each person takes both pride in and responsibility for making our product even better. You love solving tricky problems on your own, but you’re also quick to join forces with your team members when needed to learn and develop things that just work.
What This Job Will Entail
- Maintenance, building and rollout of company’s core IT infrastructure (SaaS)
- Development and maintenance of installation and configuration procedures
- Platform planning in cooperation with developers
- Ensuring the quality of our tools and processes in our hosting environment
- Day to day datacenter tasks
The Skills We’re Looking for
- Appr. 5 years of experience in the field
- Knowledge of administration of for example MySQL, Mongo, WildFly and Nginx
- Ability to use write scripts to automate process in languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible
- Experience with Jenkins and git
- Excellent communication skills in English, oral and written
Additional Desirable Skills
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
- LDAP and security experience
- Understanding of HIPAA and PCI rules and system regulations
- Familiarity with OpenStack
Who We Are
Ecolane is about people, not software. Ecolane software has been developed to move people. The cost savings, efficiency, and increased productivity that our customers experience as a result of our product is a side effect we’re very proud of.
We are a fast-growing leader in web-based transit scheduling and dispatch software. Our company was founded in Finland, and our research and product development team is located in Espoo. We have over 10 years of experience in developing our product, and it is already used by over a hundred customers in the U.S. It is an excellent time to join us.
Submit your application by the 27th of October at the latest. For more information, please contact Saila Karonen, Barona IT, 050 321 0343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.