System Administrator - next-gen transit technology
Interested in highly optimized mobility solutions? Would you like to work with modern, industry-changing and next-generation transit technology? We are driving the transit industry to the next level – will you join the ride?
We are looking for a System Administrator to work closely with our growing team of software engineers and with customers. You will be providing the technical background to facilitate the hosting, management, and development of our intelligent web-based transit scheduling software, a large evolving platform used by over a hundred customers in the U.S.
You will be joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people, where each person takes both pride in and responsibility for making our product even better. You love solving tricky problems on your own, but you’re also quick to join forces with your team members when needed to learn and develop things that just work.
What This Job Will Entail
• Maintenance, building and the rollout of company’s core IT infrastructure (SaaS)
• Development and maintenance of installation and configuration procedures
• Platform planning in cooperation with developers
• Ensuring the quality of our tools and processes in our hosting environment
• Handling day-to-day datacenter tasks
The Skills We’re Looking for
• A strong knowledge of LAMP, WildFly and Nginx administration.,
• A minimum 3 years of experience in the field
• Excellent communication skills in English, oral and written
Additional Desirable Skills
• Ability to use and write scripts to automate processes in languages such as Python, Ruby, and BashExperience with Jenkins, GIT
• Familiarity with container-based technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes is desired
• Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies
• Knowledge of the OpenStack platform and automation tools such as Ansible is a plus. Training to OpenStack possible.
If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing and profitable company, please submit your CV and cover letter online ASAP. For further information, please contact Sr Consultant Arja Martikainen on Wednesdays between 1 and 3 pm in 0407621564.
Edellytykset työnsaannille: Nginx, LAMP, 3+ years, WildFly, maintenance, configuration, hosting
Eduksi luettavat asiat: Ruby, Jenkins, GIT, Python, Bash, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, CI, CD, Ansible