ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a System Administrator for Automation Security Operations Center.
You will be working as part of a group delivering on-site and cloud-based solutions helping ANDRITZ to deliver systems mainly for pulp and paper industry. You will be also working within the global ANDRITZ organization and globally operating with customers and suppliers.
Your tasks will include Automation Security Operations Center systems and infrastructure maintenance and development, planning and documentation. You will be also managing assigned project system deliveries so ability to work independently is required as well as good communication skills and co-operation with other teams, customers, and suppliers from various cultures.
The location of the job is ANDRITZ Oy office in Varkaus or Lahti.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• You have bachelor’s or master’s degree in automation, computer sciences or similar
• Good English skills, both spoken and written
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
• Good knowledge of basic networking and protocols
• Basic understanding of typical cyber security measures
• Basic knowledge of cloud technology and systems
The following experience or skills are preferred, but not required:
• Basic knowledge of automation control system architecture
• Working experience from OT systems
• Working experience from IT systems
• Working experience from remote connections
• Basic programming / scripting skills
Further information about the position will be given by Lauri Kokkonen during normal office hours, tel +358 40 860 5776.
Please send your application by May 31st, 2022.