System Admin for Medical Service
Neuro Event Labs Oy
Neuro Event Labs is a growing Medtech company. Our product combines computer vision and machine learning to provide neurologists with data to make the right treatment decisions. Our mission is to help epilepsy patients and their doctors through technology. We believe that everyone deserves a good life, and we believe that our product will contribute to better results in the treatment of epilepsy patients.
Our product provides a revolutionary tool for neurologists and nurses to treat epilepsy patients more efficiently than before. We collect vast amounts of multimedia and sensor data from epilepsy patients across Finland, Denmark, and Sweden, with further international expansion on the way.
Our solution back-end is a scalable service running on AWS cloud infrastructure including a video processing pipeline and IoT device management system. With a plethora of sensors around the countries we operate in, we need to manage the intake and processing of data, while keeping our IoT fleet up-to-date and ready for action.
Your mission – if you choose to accept it – would be formed around technical support for daily operations of the provided service, contributing to the development of device health automation and CI development, and simplifying overall operations by automating processes.
- Challenging tasks to be solved in a highly regulated medical environment
- Meaningful work every minute of the day
- A caring team that believes in honest feedback
- Shared enthusiasm about a state of the art, innovative product
- Plenty of opportunities to learn
- Want to solve difficult issues together with the team
- Be passionate about doing things right, automation, and creating maintainable systems
- Be able to take responsibility and ownership to enhance things to the next level
- Be known to practice a let’s-make-it-happen approach
- Have the skill and will to communicate with others both tech and non-tech people
- Have several years of hands-on experience of technical expertise in an area such as system administration in cloud environments, backend/full-stack developer, DevOps specialist
This is a full-time, continuous position. We value expertise, enthusiasm, and true commitment above all; the rest is negotiable.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358408372135 (Taru).
To apply, send an application and your CV to email@example.com. We’d love to hear more about who you are and why this position is your next job!