SYAP Application Developer
Fujitsu Finland Oy
Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Inputs to and suggests improvements to designs.
- Provides designs for medium size components.
- Monitors their own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
- Contributes towards plans for own individual work items.
- For routine and non-routine problems, produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach that may include appropriate methods, tools and testing.
- Fluently presents technical information to technical audiences both orally and in writing.
- Communicates issues in a timely manner.
- Is able to listen and act on instructions given.
- Contributes to team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
- Adheres to corporate and local development methodologies as appropriate.
- Adheres to corporate and local processes.
- May have limited input to local processes.
- Take ownership of their own development and training needs.
- Keep abreast of technology developments within their own specialism.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrates evidence of suggestions and improvements to designs.
- Successful design of medium size components.
- Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
- Issues are notified in a timely manner.
- Contributes to the production, maintenance and/or testing of maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
- Meets Service Level Agreements /Operating Level Agreement requirements for customer on problems resolved.
- Is able to provide evidence of clear and concise communication.
- Can produce evidence of how the team have been influenced, e.g. design implemented, published processes, developed standards, identified and implemented tools etc.
- Evidence that Corporate and local development methodologies have been followed.
- Able to demonstrate that Continuous Development is undertaken in both professional and personal skills.