We are looking for Designer as permanent base position to strengthen our Design team in EMEA. As part of our Design Engineering team, located in Eura, your primary responsibilities will be to design and draw our shielded room and chamber drawings using Revit Architect tool and Solid Works. You will ensure the drawings are released to manufacturing in time after customer acceptance. You will also assist in creation of Revit families. As global company you will be interacting with our other Designers in other locations. You will be preparing architectural, structural, interior and mechanical layouts with some structural detailing and preparing MRP, Bill of Material/Routings, using both metric and standard measurements.
In order to succeed in this position a good candidate would have
· Experience in mechanical or architectural design for 5 years.
· Preferably Bachelor or Master level student of Civil Engineering, Architecture or Mechanical Engineering with an interest to designing rooms, preferable a student in end of his/her studies, option for final thesis is available as well.
· Basing understanding of Revit Architect tool (e.g. Family Creations), we will train you more on it, but basic understanding of Revit is necessary for you to succeed in your role. Other design tool experience is an asset.
· Understanding of constructional design and detail-oriented mind-set
· Capability to use English (written and spoken) as working language and courage to use it, our office language is Finnish.
· Basic understanding of MS Office tools: Outlook, excel, word etc.
· Interesting and stimulating working environment, with significant global exposure
· Global and local technical support with experienced colleagues
· Learning & developmental opportunities
ETS-Lindgren is a leading innovator of systems and components for the detection, measurement, and management of electromagnetic, magnetic, and acoustic energy. We adapt new technologies and apply proven engineering principles to create value-added solutions for our customers in a wide spectrum of industries namely defense & aerospace, automotive, medical, and telecom. We are a part of ESCO Technologies Inc. which is listed in NYSE (ESE). Our European head office is located in Eura, Satakunta.