We are looking for a
to join our Supply Chain Sustainability Team in Espoo, Finland.
Join a dynamic team that is responsible for making Neste a leader in the field of sustainability. In addition, you will contribute to transforming the way of doing business in a sustainable manner and ensuring that sustainability remains a key driver in our corporate strategy.
Neste’s Sustainability team is a corporate level function with sustainability professionals based in Espoo, Houston, Singapore, Shanghai and Melbourne. The team is responsible for managing sustainability related strategic initiatives and implementing sustainability into our business.
As a Sustainability Specialist, your main role is to support suppliers in the Eastern European region in meeting our sustainability requirements. You will also be responsible for supplier engagement which involves building relationships, setting expectations, training, understanding and addressing local barriers.
In your role, you will
- Manage supplier sustainability assessment process in the region
- Engage with suppliers and communicate our sustainability criteria and requirements to them
- Assist new suppliers in their sustainability development to meet required sustainability criteria
- Support risk assessment for different raw materials through supplier engagement and audits
- Participate in developing global supplier sustainability assessment practices and processes
- Degree in Science / Environmental Engineering / Forestry Management / Supply Chain Management or other relevant field or experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in related sustainability field or supply chain management, preferably in biofuels industry, chemicals or consumer goods
- Experience in assessing and auditing suppliers sustainability performance
- Fluent in English and Russian or Polish, other language skills are appreciated
- Self-driven team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and influencing skills
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position is permanent.
For further information about the position, please contact Ville Soininen, tel. +358 40 338 0525, at the following times:
Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 13-15 EET
Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 13-14 EET
Please submit your application by January 17, 2020, including cover letter and CV.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.